The procedure to perform a reset or hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy Note II device is very simple. In this case, I will show you how to do it using a combination of buttons. In this case, you just have to follow the instructions I give you, and in a few steps, you can return the factory values to your computer. Once I repeat, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE STEPS AT THE FOOT OF THE LETTER.
How to reset a Samsung Galaxy Note II:
- Turn off the device
- Press the Vol + & Power buttons simultaneously
- When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, release the power button and:
- Press and hold the Vol + button until the recovery mode, or recovery menu appears
- With the volume, buttons select the option to wipe data/factory reset
- Confirm with the power button
- Once the full reset is done, select the reboot system now option
- Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Tab II Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note II
In case of having root problems, having installed firmware, or having issues with an application, selecting the wipe cache partition option is advisable.
If the device requests a code to confirm at any time, you only have to exhaust the attempts for the hard reset to take place.
With the above, the applications and data stored by the user and the unlock pattern are eliminated; the procedure is compatible with all versions of Samsung Galaxy Note II: N8000, N8010, N8013, and future releases.